Friday, October 21, 2011

Those special people.

I'm thankful for all these wonderful people I have in my life. Like I never really take time to realize because I don't think about it, but when I'm not at my best, my true friends really show. I mean just today alone, I've been given so much encouragement to be happy that it's like overwhelming. I'm just surprised with how many people are there for me. Like really there for me. I'm so happy that I have people I can count on whenever I need them. They're all ears and no judgement and that puts me in a even better mood. So thank you for pushing me to be happy. I just need some motivation and you guys are just unbelievable. You really don’t know how much this means to me. Tomorrow is ACT + chillaxing + DCM/ice skating. I'm so excited :D Good night & have a great weekend :]]]]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment