Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The truth is...

I'm tired of not being friends or secretly disliking you. I'm just GAH from it. Like I'm emotionally drained. I don't care anymore. I'm just gonna try to start fresh. I hate feeling like I hate you when I don't. I really don't. I just wish things weren't like the way they are, but you're not trying to take anything away from me. I'm just losing what I thought was mines, when in reality, I'm the one drifting away. I have tried starting fresh, but one little thing gets in the way. And maybe that means it's time for me to move on, cause I keep second guessing myself. Maybe it isn't meant to be all along. Maybe now is the time to forget you before I fall even harder. The more I think about it, the more my feelings fade. But then you find some way to make me fall again. I guess only time will tell, but I'm tired of waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment