Friday, October 7, 2011

You changed my life.

I hope to someday meet you and be able to tell you that in person. I have no idea how my life would be today if it wasn't for you, and I'm glad I don't know. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't even be here today. I hope to go to your concert someday and tell you all this. The whole story, but if not, I want is to tell you those 4 words because it means so much to me. It's crazy to think I might not be here anymore if it wasn't for you. It's been 5 long years, and not a day goes by where I'm not grateful. I will keep on buying every CD and supporting your music career. Thank you for being born and doing what you do. You honestly have no idea how much my life has changed because of you & no one can possibly understand how great I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment