Monday, October 10, 2011

D:

11:11 I wish for things to go right, for everyone. (My wish was along the lines of that)

Everytime that I stress, I can't stop. No matter how hard I try to calm myself down, it just never works. One stress comes into me, it's hard for it to leave unless I sleep it off. Tomorrow will basically be a great and terrible day. I'll be stressing like crazy over this speech, and once it's over, I'll hopefully be relaxed. Procrastination gets you no where. For some reason, no matter how many times make that mistake, I always do it again. I can never learn from it, and I don't know why. I swear it's because I have no motivation. I hope things change. Good night world & learn to do things ahead of time and not wait until the last minute like I do :]

No comments:

Post a Comment