Sunday, October 2, 2011

Summing it up.

Trying to sum up my day but so much went on it's gonna be hard to do this real fast.

11:11 It was a great day today and I had a blast. I wish that everyone can have a great week :D

Okay so I got to Valerie's house and I passed it cause I couldn't find the number anywhere xD We headed to go pick up Angelica and almost got lost. Haha good thing they been there before. It was a fun ride, chatting and watching the scenery. Well I like to just take it all in, and now I know other ways around town lol. It was out of town though. Anyways, I was like the direction person after Valerie couldn't find the right papers. We thought we got lost xD Good thing we didn't haha. But Oksana did. She had no idea where she was at and I think she was right behind it. We got to the Pumpkin Fair and went to go find Oksana. We eventually found her with her mom and brother. Some guy laughed at Valerie xD I forgot what she said though that made him say something. Then Debora got there like right after. Afterwards, we headed to the Kids Zone to help set up for the day. Next thing you know, it was our shift for the jumpers. Angelica and I had this balloon air tent thingy-ma-bob. I don't know what it was but man it was crazy! Hard to get in and one point almost all the balloons flew out cause of me >.> I could never get them to stay in. I played that chicken game which was hecka fun, but I never made it in xD I kept taking random pictures, like someones Yorkie :D, Angelica, Debora & Oksana, and James. Then Valerie walked around a lot and we had a balloon fight inside the jumper thingy. Wasn't even a jumper but I will call it that. So she threw one and it hit my teeth. I remember some boy was drooling on a balloon >.> After our shift was over, we went to go eat some hamburgers. They were pretty good but two flies landed on mines but I still ate it >.> Yeah, it was like ewww haha. Okay, I'll finish blogging tomorrow. My feet are KILLING me and I will pass out soon. The rest of the story gets even better haha. Good night world, hopefully I make it through tomorrow and don't get sick & have a great week (I'm excited for the rain :DD) :]]]]]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment