Thursday, October 20, 2011

To think I wasn't down enough as is.

I got my speech grade back today. I got a 91 on delivery and 190 on my outline. I'm hecka happy I passed, but I lost the bet. AGAIN. Seriously, I was SO positive I would win this one, and well I didn't >.> Just not sure how I'm gonna carry out the bet. Anyways, I was pretty sad thinking about stuff in Econ. Almost broke down, but gladly I stopped thinking about it. I finally told someone, so I feel better about it. Not everything, but still I wanted to tell you anyways, so I'm glad I did. Then James goes and shows me that super sad commercial and I'm like D: right now. It's so sad. And it's hopefully not based off a true story, but I was crying cause it was so sad. Just heartbreaking because it was so realistic. I feel like no one really gets whats going on. But the only thing I can do is accept it. Even if I'm at the breaking point, I'll heal. No matter how much I don't want you around, I can't be like "back off" or anything. You can hang out with whoever you want, but why the people I always hang out with. It just had to be you of all people. Time to head back to school >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment