Sunday, October 23, 2011

Oh man.

So this morning I had this interesting dream. I was in class at school with everyone else. I was sitting in the front and everyone was like paired up with their desks like in grade school. Anyways, everyone was singing this song (some popular song on the radio), but then no one knew the rest of the song so I kept on singing until it got to the second chorus. Everyone was like staring at me and I was like awkward..... It was really awkward xD No one knew the words besides me after the first chorus. After I stopped singing, Hannan says something like you really know the words, but your voice is ehh. I was singing kinda quietly but not how I would sing like at home so my voice was cracking xD I was seriously laughing after I woke up cause I know my voice sucks haha. This dream really made me laugh cause I wouldn't expect Hannan of all people to say this xD And I think the song was Someone Like You by Adele. Oh well, it sure made my morning :]

No comments:

Post a Comment