Monday, October 24, 2011

:]

11:11 I wish things would be okay for everyone else.

So today, what happened was after MESA I was going to my locker to make sure I didn't need anything else to take home. On my way there, I see this girl and she's with this guy talking. It didn't look like they knew each other, but I was going to walk by them. The guy then starts talking to me about a vending machine and going to the mall. I didn't even know him! I kinda didn't understand what he was saying, but I felt kinda bad and freaked out cause well it's school and bad crimes happen at school. After I said sorry and walked away, I turned around to make sure he wasn't following me or anything >.< I was a scared, but he was walking the other way. I just checked my email for school and there was a crime alert. The race was similar and I started freaking out thinking it was the guy I ran into, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't. Pretty sure >.> Then after Econ, I was going to my locker and this lady asks me to donate money, but I said I didn't have any money. He just so happened to be walking my way and he was watching and we made eye contact. Ahh, awkward. Anyways, I'm really tired. Nervous for stocks tomorrow. Good night world & have a great Tuesday (we get our Key Club shirts tomorrow too!) :]]]]]]]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment