Thursday, October 27, 2011

Procrastination leads to no blogging D:

11:11 I wish for a good day tomorrow for everyone.

I don't think I'll be blogging much for two days cause there's so much going on. So lame, I know. I have so much to say about today like the guest speaker in my TA period, the super epic Jenga game, the bullying powerpoint that was so freaking hilarious, and lots of other random stuff that you guys read about which I don't know why xD Unless I tell you to haha. Super excited for the dance tomorrow and then Fall Rally on Saturday. I'll be like X.X on Sunday and I have a test and 2 outlines due Monday. This will be a weekend that starts up and might end down >.> Who knows though. Got most of my costume ready. Oh yeah, ready to have some fun tomorrow that's for sure. Good night world :]

No comments:

Post a Comment