Monday, October 3, 2011

Resumming it up haha.

So I left off with eating lunch. Well, we took pictures (of course xD) and left to walk around the streets. Valerie and Angelica stayed because they didn't want to go. So the rest of us went off and wandered the mini stores set up in tents. They had some pretty cool stuff. We went back to the street with rides and games and I really wanted to go on the Ferris Wheel. But before I did, I watched Debora play games with one of the West High guys ;D Afterwards, Oksana and I went on the Ferris Wheel. Man, I was having the time of my life on there hahaha. It was that much fun (for me anyways xD) I would go on that for many more times, but didn't want to spend anymore money on it. Valerie and I went into the haunted house afterwards. It was hecka funny. She got scared with those blown up thingys and then one point she fell down xD She was running to the end for some odd reason and tripped >.< The floor was really uneven, but it was hecka fun haha. Haven't been in a jumperish thingy where it's a maze, but it was pretty cool. We then went to the Kids Zone to go help out cause of shift was over >.> Well, I didn't even volunteer much after... I feel horrible about that. Debora, Angelica, and Oksana started painting people's faces. I think Valerie did too, but eventually stopped. Oksana drew Hello Kitty on my hand and a panda on my face and Valerie drew a flower on my hand. I tried drawing a ghost on Valerie, which ended up being a Pac Man ghost/hairy woman. It kind of did look like one which was hilarious xD We eventually went to go walk around the tents cause she didn't go earlier. First we went to the Chinese Restaurant to see what time they closed and walked around the streets. Then we came back and then we had to go back and get some menu's so they could order. We ended up checking on the MCHS students that worked with the jumpers to see if they needed anything. We went to get Bradley some popcorn and Wesley and James some ice tea and lemonade. I swear, I made like 3-4 maybe even 5 walks to go get some lemonade for them xD

11:11 I wish for a great week :D

After that we came back and brought the menus and took people's orders and went back again. We did so much walking. And on the way back, the funniest thing happened! So there's this stand where you can have your name airbrushed onto a shirt. Well Valerie ended up seeing Hector's name on a underwear and we just started cracking up. Omg, it was SO funny lol. And that kettle corn was super delicious the second time we came back. Should've bought some xD At the restaurant, the food took a while, but it was nice talking to Valerie. Of course she would ask about him, even though there wasn't much to say, but she likes to know stuff haha. So we took everyone their food and we helped clean up. The day just flew by hecka fast, but it was so much fun! I did walk with Angelica before the face painting and looked at the different tents since she didn't go either. We got refills for the guys too and shaved ice. Wandered around too. On the car ride back, I was taking a picture with Oksana with the flash on and Valerie and her mom thought it was lightning outside xD I hecka forgot that I took a pumpkin home until Valerie's mom brought it up. She said, "You're going to have to carry that pumpkin into the restaurant with you." I forgot and was like OMG I do haha. My family was eating out at China Palace and it was hecka funny when I brought it in. People gave me funny looks, random people commented on it, and my uncle said "nice purse" lol. I had a heart to heart conversation with my aunt about college and my future. It made me sad to know that it's gonna happen so soon. But we went over to their house and I got to see Wunji and Rocket :D Overall, it was a super fun day except I'm super sore. No one else is though -___- Hopefully I didn't leave stuff out. Gotta sleep cause well today's been a blah day. I really felt like I wanted to be distant from people. Like after econ, I took the short cut and just went to the elevator alone for the first time all semester and I don't know, it felt good but I felt bad for not walking with Jessi and Nicole. After this morning in the lounge, even in the lounge, I just wasn't feeling in place? Hard to explain. Good night world & hopefully tomorrow will be a productive day :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment