Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hahaha.

So this morning someone told me something very interesting. I'm still laughing to myself about it that anyone would even think that I like him. Don't get me wrong, he's cool and all, but not my type. I just wonder why people think that though. Just watched Glee and New Girl. OMG it's SO much more funnier when you're watching it with someone else. Seriously, it's WAY funnier. I can't believe what happened, but both episodes were really good. New Girl talked about umm well yeah and Glee is awesome as always. They have Roy now :D He sings really good & he's a leprechaun xD Can't wait till Samuel gets on the show. I watch Glee almost every week with James, but it's funnier when you can laugh with someone. My sister doesn't like it and I don't think any of my other friends that watch it are ever online >.> The three weeks were worth the wait even though I was D: bored like crazy on Tuesdays. Now I get a good laugh :D Well, good stuff, good stuff. And yes, I am over him guys, well girls haha. OMG this song is really good Waiting for a Girl Like You~Glee! Ahh I really like it :D Yeah super excited for next week now. Time to work on this speech! :]]]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment