Tuesday, November 8, 2011

-____-

I'm done for the day. During free period I felt so >.> Then I thought I was sick at the end of TA and during AVID. I really hope I'm not sick cause thats the last thing anyone wants to be right now, hopefully. Some people like being sick and I don't see why. Anyways, gotta sleep since I have to be up early. Hopefully the homework load dies down after this cause teachers tend to assign a lot of work at the same time and it sucks. Glee and New Girl was super funny though xD I think I look forward to those messages now everytime I log on >.< I'm going to pass out soon and at this rate I'll get less than 7 hours of sleep. Yeah, exactly what I need. I'm going to pass out tomorrow in Mr. K's class, I already know. I just need to sleep cause I feel like I'm awake, but my brains asleep. That's not good >.< Good night world & have a great Wednesday :]

No comments:

Post a Comment