Friday, November 18, 2011

Wow.

I didn't realize that it's been days since I posted. This has to be quick since it's 12:55AM >.< Anyways, I'm so stressed over everything. The McNair Choir Concert was really good. Went with Mary and we got Chipotle first. Got to see Paulina and Eric, but I also met new people like Oscar, Cathy, and other people. I saw Elaine and she thought I was Brandy >.< But I loved the experience. Econ presentation is like D: right now, English speech I'm nervous for, and Culture Cuisine is like not as bad, but still bad. I think I kinda took the leadership role for Econ cause we all seemed somewhat scattered so I just kinda led the way? I didn't mean to but it helps to an extent. Anyways, I should sleep now. Webcamming with Valerie and Mary was funnnnnnnn :D Good night world & pray for everyone in my class good luck cause I think we all need some :]

No comments:

Post a Comment