Friday, November 18, 2011

After a stressful week...


Well it's been a while since I really got to blog. Been so busy these last few days. I finally posted a song after so long. It's a good and catchy one. I think I failed my Etech test cause I did bad. I didn't know 3/5 problems so I guessed D: I'm nervous to get it back. It has probably been my worse test so far. Then for Econ, I was stressing the worse to get everything prepared and ready cause I REALLY wanted us to do well and not mess up. It turned out fun. I rapped LOL. It wasn't good, but I had fun doing so xD That's for sure. The presentations went pretty well in my opinion. Then Culture Cuisine got pretty crazy. I was scrambling around everywhere for like an hour and 10 minutes. Then I finally got to just sit down and eat with my friends. Wandered around in Locke with Debora for a while, watched very good performances, had delicious food, and spent it with the people I love being around. Apparently Anthony asked Helen to the winter formal. All the guys, and even other people made a big deal out of it. It was funny to see how excited and happy everyone was though. I didn't get to take pictures, but it's okay. Hopefully other people did. It was a really fun day even though I was kinda scattered everywhere, but things went beyond well. I had a blast and couldn't have asked for a better day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment