Friday, November 4, 2011

In all honesty,

I'm glad I'm over him. When we talk, it isn't awkward or different for me and I feel like myself. Even if I'm a little tense, I feel happy talking to you. My mind doesn't go blank as much now. I don't know, I feel like getting over him was a good thing. I feel more open with him and now I'm just like lalala haha. Something different happened, which I can't quite point my finger at, but I feel it inside of me. Things changed for the better and I maybe things were meant to be this way. Maybe something great will happen later on or maybe nothing will happen. It doesn't really matter cause in the end, as long as we're still talking, that's all I really care about. Having a friend to laugh with me or even at me xD through the crazy times or try to make me happy after crying my eyes out. That is all I could truly ask for :]

I'm sleepy now. Should get some rest for tomorrow. Good night world :]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment