Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday Part 2 xD

Woke up at "7:00" this morning, no I didn't haha. I slept in for a while xD Anyways, we went to both malls, Kohls, Ross, and Target. I didn't get anything at the mall, but my mom and sister did. Then I got all my shopping done at the other stores. I always get more than I expect xD I mean who doesn't? It's Black Friday haha. So I got a jacket, paper, highlighters for my grandpa, 2 pairs of long socks, 4 scarves (1 is a gift for Jade), my dress for formal, a blanket, New Moon, PJ pants, and Mary & Oksana's gift. I have no idea what to get everyone else. I couldn't find a scarf for Kevin >.> I'm really happy (of course) with the stuff I got xD I even got the other scarf for $2.80 cause the guy at Kohl's was super nice. I only wanted clothes and gifts for friends, but I got a lot more. But I'm really happy now cause I have everything I need ^__^ Thank you mom and dad :D Really, it means so much to me. Time to watch the drama xD Now I gotta think of stuff to get everyone else. That will not be easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment