Tuesday, November 29, 2011

You know,

I really enjoy reading other people's blogs or posts. It makes me forget about everything going on in my life, and think about someone else's. Their thoughts, ideas, dreams, family, friends, and so much more. I might not even talk to them, but I learn so much about them through their blog. I wish more people had blogs because you can write about everything and anything. Well I do, but I'm sure other people won't be afraid to write about their day or their emotions either. It's like a moment of relief from whatever you're going through because even if you aren't willing to tell someone your story, random people may read your blog and think "wow this person seems wonderful" or something else. I really like blogs, but I enjoy learning about other people through them :]

No comments:

Post a Comment