Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Haha fail.

I accidentally drew gaps on the bridge and you can see the mountain which makes it hecka obvious >.> Free period was fun. Besides going to UOP and getting nervous, Gabe made it funny cause he was getting a drink ans the water was really loud. Then Kenneth grabbed a magazine in Spanish and pretended to read it xD That was funny. My shoes were super loud too >.< Then we played this Werewolf game that was hilarious. I got killed twice. It's funny how people think its you, but you're innocent. We failed except for that last game. Went to the library with Kevin and the librarian didn't charge me, so I don't have a bad record anymore xD Lucky me. Never had an overdue book :D And then after Avid, I had to go to UOP again to turn in my updated transcript. Debora gave me a ride and we went to M & W Bakery afterwards. Their treats were so tempting. My Oreo cupcake was okay. Could've been better. Getting a cannoli (spelling?) next time :D Whenever that may be since Debora wants to go for a celebration of some sort xD But it was fun listening to random music, getting asked a random question by Jay and Tony, having Jay write weird stuff in my planner >.>, playing Werewolf was sad but hilarious, watching a remake of California Girls in Avid (VERY SAD xD), listening to old music & watching Glee and New Girl with James, having interesting talks with Angelica, Mary, and Valerie, and so much more. It was a crazy, but entertaining day that's for sure. So nervous. Now I gotta wait, but I'll forget soon enough xD

No comments:

Post a Comment