Saturday, November 12, 2011

Just when things couldn't get worse...

Besides the fact that my toe dislocated the other day or that I have plantar fasciitis, things just keep going bad. Since yesterday, I thought it was nothing, but it seems to be more than nothing. My shoulder blade keeps having this really bad pain, kind of felt like my toe dislocating except this won't go away. It's happened before, but only once or twice. Now it's happening way too often and it's only my right shoulder blade. I looked up treatment and stuff, but there's not much I can do about it. Why do I have so many problems?!?!? D:< And then yesterday I went to Target and my freaking pictures were about $40 and it was too late to change it to the one hour development thingy. And when I got home, I find out I bought the wrong kind of paper! Stupid cardstock paper that I'll probably never use. Now I have to go get the regular printer paper one. Why couldn't there just be ONE kind instead of two. Yesterday was not my day at all. I'm like raging in this post -____- But man, the pain on my back hurts more than anything even when I do the smallest things. Why me D:

No comments:

Post a Comment