Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wish me luck.

11:11 I wish the best for everyone, and for Jay cause he wished for me :)

Haha thank you Jay cause you really didn't have to and even if you didn't, thanks anyways. Said good night like 10 times haha. Also, thanks to Bren for helping me even though I'm freaking out over here making all these small mistakes. Will write down the formulas and study before I sleep. I find that that really helps. But the small things you did for me, just makes me all :DDD I’m having a deja vu moment. Awkward haha. It’s like I posted something like this before a math test about me not studying that much. Weird. Oh well, wish me luck please. I’ma have to wake up early tomorrow. Rare, but I need to pass these tests! Good night world :]

P.S. Really looking forward to 3:15 tomorrow. I will finally feel relaxed after a long day of what hopefully won't be BLAHness. Yeah, a new word haha. Anyways, Good night world & I hope things are going much better for you. I really need a C on this test >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment