Saturday, September 17, 2011

Coastal Cleanup.

Coastal Cleanup was super fun today! :D I had a blast at Lodi Lake. If only more of my friends went, then that would've been much funner. But I enjoyed it a lot :D Sad how this is the last year though >.< Hung out with Debora, Dalia, Harman, and Ryan the whole time. It was very entertaining and interesting that's for sure xD We found some random stuff, but hardly anything. We saw turtles, squirrels, and deer. It was definitely a day to remember. I loved walking around in the Nature Walk though. It's super calming and really eases your mind off things. Well for me anyways. It keeps reminding me of the cover of the book Extraordinary. Mostly cause of all the nature and scenery. Omg, the nature and the way everything looked was just amazing. I wouldn't mind going on a picnic there with someone xD It's really nice and kept very clean. There were many random pathways to the lake which I thought was cool. I took hecka pictures of the nature and a few of them picking up trash and what not. It was funny cause Ryan was gonna take a picture of us since I was taking all the pictures, and it turns out he didn't even take it cause Harman said something to Debora xD I had to switch groups like 4 times. I got there and registered, and was put into group 3. But I didn't know anyone besides Deana and she was in group 7. Then my group left so I stayed and waited for Dalia and Debora to get there. I went in line with Dalia and she was put into group 1C so I went with her, since my blue tag thingy had no number on it ;D But then, Ryan and Harman said to go to group 2A so I said yeah whatever. We never went to any of the groups yet cause Debora, Harman, and Ryan still had to register. They ended up being in group 4 so Dalia and I went with them. Man it was just crazy haha. I was all over the place xD Overall, I loved the whole thing. First time doing community service this semester and it was awesome. Oh and there were lotsss of ducks :]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment