Thursday, September 15, 2011

Expect the unexpected.

Wrote this on Tumblr, but it's basically my whole day so yeah xD

Haha I don’t always but I like that saying/quote. Anyways, after stressing like crazy yesterday and spending 3.5 hours on my english presentation, it payed off! It went well and thank goodness people talked. I’m much more calm now with speaking, even Angela said so. Comm Studies is working for sure :D I’m glad about that. Who knew one little thing would change so much. Except it’s a little weird waiting for people to write cause you basically stare at them, the computer, or clock >.> Overall, it was great :D Not saying I love presentations, but now I don’t feel nervous and I speak up in class more. I feel different. My stressing is over and I’m happy again. Things went well and omg Jade’s gift hecka surprised me! I didn’t even expect it at all and I was like :O when I opened it. I’m not even kidding. I was in awe. It’s so pretty xD Now just gotta do homework and get stuff done. No matter how bad things may be, things turn around. Eventually. I had a good day, not even gonna deny that :]

Btw, there was a miracle. In my opinion anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment