Sunday, September 25, 2011

Hmm

So today was pretty chill. I did like nothing haha. Woke up at 10:35 went back to sleep and woke up again at 11:11. Funny timing xD Got up and went online and watched television until my mom came home. Then waited for my dad to come home and went to my uncle's house. Played Wii with the cousins. Super Mario Brothers I think. Then I threw a dart and failed haha. Afterwards, we went out to eat dinner since my grandma's birthday is on Tuesday :D I smelled really bad, but the game was on and I was so into it. I was literally clapping and saying random stuff like a weird person. I bet my family thought something was wrong with me xD I get sooooo into those games. The lobster noodles were so freaking good. I'm definitely eating that more often :3 Went home and on the car ride back Chasing Cars~Snow Patrol came on. I was already staring at the stars for the longest time, but when the song came on, I just couldn't stop. It was a good night cause of that. But once I got home, I finished watching the game and Colts barely lost 23-20 >.> Whyyy D: I was like all happy and that kinda killed my day right there. Next week, hopefully they win soon. I'm really praying that Manning comes back or it's just gonna be a really rough season, not that it isn't already. I hope kickback was fun for the people who went. Have a great week everyone! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment