Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Well

I didn't write about what happened Monday. So in English we had to write about 1 of the 3 topics. It was up to us to choose: Nature, Pets or Memories. So I chose memories cause they had the most meaning for me. Anyways, as I started writing, I kept getting teary. I thought of the past, present, future and wrote about it all. Once I stopped the tears, they would come again. Like a neverending cycle. I was hoping Mr. K wouldn't say times up and turn in your paper. There was so much left to write and I never wanted to stop. But I wanted to at the same time so I wouldn't cry. I was so close to crying I almost asked to go to the restroom, but I didn't. I held back and tried to stay strong. But it was so hard for me to. And that hurts me the most. Memories I can never relive again because once they happen, they're gone. And all you have left is the thought of what happened. This kills me the most. Good night world and cherish the present and whatever comes your way :]

No comments:

Post a Comment