Saturday, September 24, 2011

I forgot something xD

I don't have enough time to blog twice, so I'm blogging on tumblr and then putting it on here >.< Also, you might be seeing those sayings sometimes if I get bored and decide to make one lol. I feel the need to blog everyday now about anything just so I can look back and be like "wow I was really stupid." Hahaha I'm just kidding, but it's nice to look back at great times. Even bad times (referring to Tumblr). We also went to Home Depot which was hilarious. My sister "stole" those numbered buttons on those high tech doors where you need a number code to open. She didn't really steal them, but I like messing with her. Also she was doing her tae kwon do and then Kung Fu Fighting started playing xD So random. Being stared at by strangers is so awkward at night. In the day, you can stare back (jk xD) but it's more weird at night. Oh well, not gonna see him again, hopefully. I hope everyone has fun at Kickback too! Good night world :]

No comments:

Post a Comment