Sunday, September 18, 2011

:DDDDD

Hahaha, man I haven't been so happy in a long time. Helped Gabe look for pictures for his presentation and found a really funny one xD And yes, that is the picture we couldn't stop laughing about haha. Then I get lots of notifications on Yahoo and Facebook from Bacon and Paulina commenting on my photo which seemed neverending. Then Kenneth and James spammed me AIM. And then I got even more spam on Facebook and Tumblr from James. Thank you for the recipe though xD Looking forward to tomorrow :D I spent the whole day talking to him and I feel like I'm falling even harder >.< I can't stop either. The way you talk about the most random things and how you didn't even know a snickerdoodle was a cookie was so funny. I realized I only talk to guys on AIM which is different xD Well besides my cousin, but no one else haha. Ahh, but man today was great. Thank you guys ^_^ Especially you. I need to sleep cause I'm like 1 hour behind already. Great weekend overall. Good night world & have a great week :]]]]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment