Thursday, September 15, 2011

Today was good.

Compared to yesterday, today couldn’t have gone any better. Apparently I did good on my presentation and I was freaking out, sort of. Got my progress report and it was the best grades I have ever seen over the past 4 years. Hopefully I can keep it up except econ is like >.> Lots of laughs throughout the day. Omgpop for first time in a long time. That was something haha. A gift I never expected. I mean never. Must use it every time I get a new book ;D But most of all, I was happy. I wasn’t rushed or felt out of place. I felt like I belonged and everything couldn’t be more right. Got homework done, except not tomorrows xD Well, not everything goes perfectly, but I have time this weekend. I’m excited for Coastal Cleanup and even going to Costco haha.  Tomorrow is the CTF tournament/BBQ/Field Day. I’m looking forward to that. Must start calc hw soon >.> Good night world & have a great Friday :]]]]]

Too many funny things happened today that I'll post tomorrow. But we talked again :3 Hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment