Monday, September 12, 2011

Today.

Ran on 6 hours of sleep apparently. I thought I had 7 but I guess not. Didn't sleep until 12:30ish, but I found the song I was looking for for like the past week. Without You~David Guetta ft. Usher Omg I loveeeeeeeee this songgggggg :DDDDDDDDDD With a passion haha. You should listen to it :D It's like stuck in my mind now. Bwahaha I must get it now! Anyways, I'm tired, did terrible and I mean terrible on my first Calc 2 Test D:, umm what else, did nothing during fp or TA, and Avid was funny as always. Man I'm loving Avid xD Oh I found out more about the cute random asian guy, but I'm over him. But I did talk to someone else ;D Hehehe. Anyways, I should sleep now. I'm so tired, typing random stuff to James that I either misspell or just can't write, and I'm just blah right now. I need some sleep. Good night world & have a great Tuesday!! :]]]]]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment