Friday, September 2, 2011

Note to Self.


Friendship Bracelets: (toad: id=5078)

I don't know why I didn't do this a long time ago instead of using my sticky notes xD It takes up so much room. I had to move it to the bottom cause the spacing messed it all up. This is just so I don't forget and stuff. Unsure which to do first, but maybe the penguin :3 Oh and I think I saw a shooting star last night. I'm still unsure >.< I was literally in awe afterwards that I waited a while to make a wish xD

Random Fact Number Twelve (I haven't posted one in so long): I mainly type with my index fingers except I use my thumb for the space bar ;D And I'm not the only person who does this! Jay said he did too and I was like :O No way. Someone else! Haha I googled it yesterday to see if other people do this, and they do and someone's comment was basically WTF, you're abnormal. And I'm like that's messed up. Well I'm different haha. Good night world :]]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment