Monday, September 26, 2011

So much for sleeping earlier xD

I have the worst timing ever. I always say I'm going to do something, and well I don't always do that. Just explained to my mom about the whole AA stuff, and well I don't think she gets it. She said to me, "Oh great, you got the lowest degree. Now work your way up to the top." That's exactly what I wanted to hear mom, exactly what I wanted to hear -________- I know she wants the best for me, but still. She's not even a little supportive. *Sigh* I can never please my parents. And I mean never. Which kills my mood even more. And don't even tell me "cause they're Asian parents." I'm so tired of hearing that you know. I just wish they could be a little bit more happy for me. Oh well, someday they'll be proud. And until then, I'm stuck being all BLAH about school. At least I'm doing better this semester, but better isn't ever going to be enough. I finally finished English and hopefully I can sleep after that frap. Good night world :]

P.S. I think I realized what's bothering me after writing all that & that is: EVERYTHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment