Saturday, September 10, 2011

My Tumblr and Blogspot posts are becoming the same.

But only when I want to say the same thing.

I can’t say that I’m proud of everything that I’ve done in the past, but I’m not saying they didn’t make me a better person. If anything, it pushed me to become who I am today. Things I never want to do or suffer through ever again I’ve already done or gone through. I know this is just the beginning to many more things to come, but I’ve learned a lot. The past makes a better future.

Tomorrow is a day to remember. Never forget 9/11 for it has changed our lives forever. May all those who left us that day rest in peace. You are all missed greatly. And for those who risked their lives from that day on and after, thank you. Thank you for your bravery. Thank you for saving our lives. Thank you for fighting for your country. September 11th will be in my heart for the rest of my life. And that will never change.

No comments:

Post a Comment