Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Aww.

This is way too cute :D I saw this on Aileen's facebook and was like :O no way haha. I also saw a Despicable Me minion on Tumblr. Ahh I would totally get one if it was cheaper >.< But I don't wanna spend money, but it is cute lol. I still gotta make that domo bracelet. SO MUCH TO DO D: Anyways, you offered to throw away my trash today which was nice of you. But I threw it away haha. Even talking to you for 2 minutes was great for me lol. Culture Club was hecka fun. Must upload pictures sometime this week. Omg so much stuff to do. I still have to study for calc and econ right now. Still stuck on the homework >.> I should get off soon. One more thing, Avid was hilarious today. So Mrs. Giannone and Tony switched positions. So Mrs. Giannone sat in Tony's seat and pretended to be him and it was heckaaaaa funny. She did that hand quieting thing Tony does and started talking to everyone. It was freaking hilarious. And then Tony tried explaining the A-G stuff on the screen and well they switched back LOL. It was so funny. Ahh man, good day. But gotta study and then SAT this Saturday. I'M SO NERVOUS D: Good night world & wish me luck :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment