Thursday, September 29, 2011

Lalala.

So this morning I was freaking out like crazy cause of my tests. I went to school a little early to study. I ended up reading for econ until class started. The intro was good :D So were those cookies haha. The speeches were entertaining. Apparently, "going green" means eating more vegetables hahaha. That was hilarious. But then moment of truth came for my calc test, and at this rate, looks like I'm dropping. But I don't know when >.> Ahh, that makes me sad. Anyways, I went to class like 20 minutes late cause of the test. Good thing Mrs. Langone let us stay 10 minutes longer. Econ test was just bad and I studied. Uhh, I need to study like better. But I felt more confused >.> Lit on film we watched more of the movie. Almost at the end now. But I saw you after school ;D Anyways, I'm getting ready to pass out. Have to be up early tomorrow >.< Good night world & have a great Friday :]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment