Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hehehe.

I love it when I log onto AIM the next day or later on, and I see a message from the night before or from that day saying "good night" from you. It makes me all happy :3 Before I would just log off and that would be it, but you've done that everytime now. I notice all these small things >.< Anyways, today I didn't do much. Felt more like I did nothing honestly. At least I get a break tomorrow, but my next calculus test is on Thursday and I haven't done the homework yet. Ahh, so much to doooo. I still need to fix my outline, study for SAT's (biggg one), and all this other work due this week. I can't ever have a break. And I mean hardly ever. Sunday is gonna be a break though and I'm super excited. Oh and remembered Cat's Cradle randomly today. Forgot how, but yeah I'm playing it for fun but getting the trick stuck and can't get my sister's hand out everytime I try >.> Also, Happy Birthday Kenneth! Everyone's so old now haha. Cap and gown forms already. I'm feeling olddd >.< Ahh man, I really need to sleep. Good night world :]

No comments:

Post a Comment