Saturday, September 24, 2011

Today was good.

Nothing is what it seems. Today was one of those days haha. Okay I bombed my quiz in English >.> That was like the only bad part. But I finished Lilies of the Field yesterday in an hour. I should read Cuckoo's Nest too. But after school was when it all went down haha. (Down in a good way xD) Went over to Nemo's house to visit my aunt cause she's been having major back pain D: She can walk now, which is great! But I really hope she gets better soon. Wunji literally ran over my stomach which hurt xD She loves licking people. She even licked my jacket several times xD I miss Wunji and Rocket so much :3 Then we played this game trying to make each other laugh and I tied my hair hecka random like in a beard and on the top of my head, but Joseph wouldn't laugh >.> I tried haha. But I can be SO WEIRD. You guys really have no idea haha. BOB JACKSON LOLOLOL. Oh man crazy day tonight. But it's great to see everyone again after so much has happened. Super excited for tomorrow! Good night world & have a great weekend :]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment