Thursday, September 1, 2011

Satisfied.

Okay, I’m beyond happy haha. Just had some chicken nuggets, talked to my parents about driving >.<, my random dream of my mom putting on eye drops while we were at a stoplight (I really don’t know haha), and thinking. These past few days have ended off greatly, probably cause I’m talking to people to make me really happy. I’m even staying up cause of it. Thank you guys :D Don’t know what I would do without all of you. Good night world :]

That's my Tumblr post. It's easier just copying it haha. But I'm really trying to not do that cause well this isn't tumblr. I just wanna say thank you guys who I talked to tonight. It really made me happy and I wish you guys knew. This week has been going great and it's a good feeling. One I don't get often during school nights xD This means a lot. Good night world :]

No comments:

Post a Comment