Friday, February 10, 2012

Yah.

This morning I got to school and went to get a piano room. I ended up seeing Mary and hung out with her. Then she told me that Valerie came by but I wasn't there so she went to TA. I went to see if she was there, but she wasn't so I just went back. Mary and I goofed around for hecka long and just talked about random things. I felt better after telling her. Then Valerie comes in right after hahaha. Hecka killed the moment but yeah there wasn't much I could do. So we goofed off heckaaa, took many pictures and videos, and most of all, had fun. I was laughing so much that my bone was hurting xD It's hard to get me to laugh that much. Valerie fell off the chair several times and held onto Mary for so long. Ahh it was so funny. Then we left cause it was 11:15 and I lost track of time. There was only like 5 people at the meeting xD I felt bad though cause I try not to be late. We talked about plans for next week and left afterwards. Went to Locke and hung out with friends. Then free period came along and I had nothing to do. The guys went to the piano room to meet Kevin and Nicole and I went shortly afterwards. It was cute what he's doing for her. I can't believe he's going to sing cause I don't see him singing haha. He's not that bad though. Then some teacher guy came by and got mad cause there was 9 of us in there and some of them were eating food. So we got a warning and all felt hecka bad for Kevin. He seemed pretty sad for the rest of the day afterwards D: We played chess in Locke. Oh and I bought the candy gram for Jade :D I hope she likes it. I was also the first person who bought one LOL. Hecka random. Kenneth thought I said I bought one for Jay and he was like wtf haha. Then I told him Jade. Man, being sick sucks cause you can't even understand me -____- After that I went to TA and left and went to the other TA class haha. Just played games the whole time which I will do after statistics xD Or maybe while I'm doing statistics haha. Then went to the awards assembly. James' chair was broken on the back so when he sat like halfway through when Mrs. Balian was talking, the whole back came off and he sort of fell but held onto a chair in front of him. Omg we were just all cracking up cause it was hecka quiet and Mrs. Balian was glaring at us. It was horrible, but I couldn't stop laughing. Dalia was sitting next to me and she never stops laughing and I can't help it when someone else laughs, I laugh. So I was tyring to stop but I couldn't and neither could she. It was all bad xD Erin and Angela would laugh every now and then and Gabe did too. It was just too funny. The trailers for the Film Festival were hecka good and I can't wait to see it all come together. Overall, it was a pretty good day. I had a blast but I'm always tired once I get home or around 4A. Hopefully I get better soon cause I hate being sick and I got a long weekend ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment