Sunday, February 5, 2012

Mission accomplished?

Well I feel productive after this weekend. The only thing left to do is that essay that's due tomorrow. So today we visited family. Got to see the new house and the only thing I liked was the view. Even though half of the view was cut off by the houses, but it was nice since you can watch the sunset, sort of. Depends where you are in the neighborhood. The house is okay, definitely not worth the price. But I had a great day seeing the family :D Anddddd, Giants wonnnnn. Ahh man my heart was pounding like crazy at the restaurant. Pretty good food at both places too. Just my sore throat but gargling the salt water made it soooo much better now. Well I should get some rest. Good night world & have a great week :]]]]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment