Tuesday, February 7, 2012

-___-

You're always so busy nowadays. What happened? You were once so important to me and now, I just don't know anymore. I miss the old you, but people change. I need to accept that no matter how much I don't want to.

Today was just another day. It was a pretty good one too until Key Club. I was just all blah after that. None of my friends really go to the meetings and Kevin sat by the computers. Oh well, at least Danilo was there lol. Well I just hope tomorrow isn't boring. Hopefully my voice gets better cause you can tell that I'm sick, or at least sound sick. Other than that, I'm fine. With the occasional tiredness/sleepiness. Then I signed up for the Key to College thing. Once again, none of my friends are going. Ahh I feel so alone sometimes but it's whatever. It's part of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment