Saturday, February 18, 2012

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's...

When people blame others and not themselves for their own faults. I hate it when people don't realize that THEY are the problem. I swear, it annoys me to see people complain at others when they didn't do anything. It's your fault for not taking the chance or risk, so stop moping around and suck it up. You ruined your life, so stop complaining about it. I swear, it annoys me so much. People can be so self-centered. I can't stand people with multiple personalites. It's like you're my friend one day and my enemy the next. Make up your mind. Why is it so hard for people to see that they are the problem. People just never learn from their mistakes. They move on to something new and wonder why their life is so terrible. You got yourself there, you need to find your way out. People aren't that forgiving all the time. Man, certain people piss me off sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment