Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Bum bum bum.

So I'm more sick now. I think my voice got slightly better but now I feel really warm and I have a runny nose. Why must this happen to me D: I didn't even study for tomorrow's test yet either. Gahhhhh. I will get off soon to do that. 5 sections to read about government. Lovely. I'm being sarcastic here if you can't tell xD Today was a pretty good day. I got so bored during TA that I played kid games on yahoo. Then in Avid I pretended to read Government, but I wrote notes for piano. Culture Club was funny and entertaining. My knees were killing me after taking the senior picture and then the Culture Club one. Kneeling can be very painful. So yeah that was my day. I didn't do much. Days seem to be getting longer and longer. Well I should study and rest. Good night world & I hope none of you are sick :]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment