Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hm.

Today was pretty good. Went to the piano room to practice and prom committee well for prom committee lol. Then english quiz was baddd. I did horrible on it. Government went well. Mr. V changed the grades so I got 64/65 :D YEEEE. But in Lit on Film, I was just like -_____- This film festival is just driving everyone crazy. Well Bacon, Julia, and I. I was just like blah blah blah listening to the two leaders for the festival that I don't want to name. I swear, the two leaders don't even consider everyone else's opinion and just take theirs first and then realize that the class doesn't even like their ideas. It just annoys me a lot. Hopefully other days won't be so bad. Or I hope not >.> Then a hypocrite once again get on my nerves. I mean I know we all do it now and then, but come on, you make it so obvious. Each and every day, she slowly starts to annoy me and I don't know why this is barely happening. Whatever. Anyways, Glee was freaking intense. I was watching it with James and it was just like omgggg this is so relateable and real. It was just so real cause it happens I'm sure at many places but it hit home for me. It really did. The songs were amazinggggg. Glad You Came, Fly/I Believe I Can Fly medley, and Stronger were so good. Ending sucked though. April 10th, I'm waiting xD Dance practice went okay. At first it started a little slow, but after a while we got the hang of it. Can't wait for more practices because I sure had fun. Well yeah. Man he's so considerate >.< "Goodnight if i don't come back." He came back lol but that was sweet. Anyways, that's all haha. Good night world :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment