Friday, February 3, 2012

Whew.

That moment when you freak out because you think something is wrong, but turns out everything is perfectly normal. This is such relieving news, I'm not even kidding. Good to know that I don't need to freak out anymore. So today I was the only person who showed up for the meeting for like 5 minutes besides Ulices. Then Kenia came right when I was leaving, so it was perfect timing. There was that random guy who was sneaking behind Erika and threw something at her. That was just really creepy. Then went to English and "tarantella" came up and Angela read tarantula instead. I didn't even notice until Mr. K commented on it. The play was getting really good with the whole Dr. Rank confessing his love part. I didn't expect that at all. In Gov, I did my current event. Thank goodness for the people who raised their hand/talked. Lecture about good credit/housing market really opened my eyes to the future. Now I understand the housing market and know that having good credit is really important. Life lessons in class make me happy. In Lit on Film, we watched more films and omg some were just hilarious and ver entertaining. I think we watched some of the best ones today. Overall, it was a pretty good day. I already did English homework, so maybe I'll work ahead next free period unless they leave campus. This week I can take a break from hw and what not. I been doing hw all the time during fp so now I can do whatever. We also have independent study, so gives me more reason to relax during fp. This weekend I need to apply for scholarships, prepare for a quiz in Lit on Film, and work on next weeks Statistics homework. I only finished Monday's stuff, so I need to keep on doing the rest of the homework. Man I still can't get over the whole normal part because I thought it was so weird. Such a relief. I should start a drama in a few weeks. Hopefully I don't get addicted to it haha. Knowing me, I will xD I need to work on that bracelet for Debora. I keep on forgetting to start on it -___- Anyways, I should sleep. I feel like I have a small headache >.> Superbowl 46 on Sundayyy :D Go Giants! Woot woot. Good night world & have a great weekenddd :]]]]]]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment