Friday, February 24, 2012

Fudge.

I think I'm falling for him again. Whyyyyyyyy D: I seriously have issues. Anyways, the song during the english presentation today just made me think to myself "Why this song out of all the songs out there?" Like the one song that reminds me of someone all the time would be chosen for the presentation. I eventually forgot, but still it made me like -______- Assembly went well. I thought the topic was pretty easy. At first I was like o.o but the second time I read it, it made sense lol. So yeah. Found 29 new scholarships to apply for :D I felt so happy haha. Now my list is like 4 pages long. Accomplished once again haha. I'll surpass my 20 limit for senior year in no time which is a definite plus. Oh and things I'm giving up for lent: Tumblr and time. Everyone asks me: Time? Well what better way to help someone else by giving up some of your time. I was looking up things through yahoo answers and a man suggested it and I was like wow, I should totally do that. It's nice to not only give up something for you, but even better, helping someone else. I really liked the idea. So yeah I'm going to do 20 hours of community service, hopefully more, and 2 scholarships a week, which I will probably forget. But I got it set. I need to do things that really will benefit me and others too. I'm happy with what I chose. And then the camping trip. I really didn't expect that at all, but I really hope I can go. Only problem is that I hope I don't sleep talk or sleep walk and it ain't the week of all weeks. I hope my parents will let me though. I mean it's only two nights and it isn't too far. But yeah, knowing them, I'm not too sure D: I just hope they give me the chance to spend it with friends with this being our last year. Even Relay for Life was a no, so chances of this happening isn't too big. Well I can still hope that maybe they will. Also, helping someone try to figure out prom stuff. That was really fun. Heartracing too haha. I love heping people with things, especially when it's something like this. I hope it all works out too. I also got Angelica her balloons. When I got to school, these two guys said Happy Birthday and I was like it's not my birthday and they were just like oh. Hahaha it was funny though. Who would buy themselves balloons for their birthday o.o Anyways, I worried too much but I couldn't help it. I like it when everything is perfect. Or better haha. I was stressing like crazy the night before too. Today was honestly better though. She loved her gift which made me even more happier. Just little things can change a persons day by a lot. Like the ducks Valerie got me for no reason. She's just too nice. So yeah, it worked out just fine. Everyone was like aww over my shirt at the assembly and I'm just like oh man they would haha. Thanks to Angelica, I love my one of a kind shirt so much :D I need to wear it more lol. Only like 4 people wore their shirts, but it was better than none. Can't wait to see the pictures. Everything went well and I'm happy. I hope she had a great day cause I was so happy being able to do all those things for her. It was a very good day. Can't wait for practice too. Good night world & have a great Friday :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment