Sunday, February 12, 2012

Wow.

So many wonderful things happened today which I will post all about tomorrow. I'm way too tired and I really need to get some sleep. Gotta be up early tomorrow/later on today haha. I'm so sleepy, I'm not even gonna wanna wake up tomorrow. But highlights from today:
  • going to SF
  • seeing/being with family
  • wandering the streets
  • watching the parade on tv
  • walking through the festival
  • seeing cute guys xD
  • free shuttle rides
  • the wedding
  • late night walk
  • buying scarves
  • taking hecka pictures
  • the amazing views
  • fireworks/pop pops (I think that's the name)
  • having fun & being happy
My legs are killing me though -_____- Good night world :]

P.S. Happy Belated Birthday to Kevin & Kenneth!!! :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment