Sunday, February 26, 2012

-____-

When people think you like a certain person and you don't. I hate that. The festival was pretty fun. I saw Jamie, Vanessa, and Samantha there. Didn't really catch up much though. Saw some acts which were interesting. Walked around. Then I left around 1:30 to go to practice. Only Tony was there and Dalia was outside when Angelica and I arrived. We watched tv until Jenny got there. Mary and Erika came not too long after and we went to practice in the garage. It was interesting learning the tango. I didn't learn Gee yet cause I practiced for like 2 hours before sitting >.> I didn't pay attention to the clock and hopefully I won't be in more pain tomorrow. I can barely walk more today than yesterday. It hurts, but not as much. Yeah so I'll try to rest as much as I can until practice happens. We shall see what happens. Time to study and read. Good night world & have a great week :]

No comments:

Post a Comment