Thursday, February 16, 2012

Haha oh man.

I can't believe we fought to stay up and say that to each other. I swear, it feels like nothing has changed. It's like someone is messing with me or testing me right now. Why do things gotta be this way -____- Well whatever the reason, I'm glad we're talking again like old times. You're lucky I didn't kick you back earlier. I miss the way things use to be a little too much, but I can't help it. I let you go once and I don't want that to happen again. You're basically the one that got away. Funny how I told you about the song before it was popular. You're even the first person who comes to mind when I hear it >.> Ahh at the mall yesterday, it played the song cause someone at our table requested it xD No matter what happens, you'll always have a place in my heart. Even if things change, I know that you were there for me and that's all that I ever ask for from people, well they don't know that xD But either way, you mean a lot to me even after everything that has happened. In life, you get over things and that's what I did. I moved on, but a part of me is willing to let people back in. I'm just glad I have my friend back. It really does mean so much to me. Well I should be getting some sleep now. Good night world & these past two days have been so wonderful, if only they would continue :]]]]]]]]]]]]

P.S. I've been accepted to Pomona under provisional admit. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D

No comments:

Post a Comment