Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Somewhat productive day.

Haha this is what I call productive xD But these are the first ones I made for myself :D I already made 25 different figures. Proud of myself cause these take forever. I'm working on penguin ones now :D Gonna be so cute. So today I did do a few things that were somewhat productive. I told my group members for lit on film a day to all meet up. Now I just gotta look through the whole script and think out where I want everything to be filmed at. I had lots of time last night to think since I couldn't sleep for like two hours. I also got your gift idea :D Anyways, Jay told me the FAFSA didn't take him a long time, so I will fill that out tomorrow. Then I decided (hopefully) on a day I can go to the DMV, but I'm gonna really study next week before I go. So far, I'm doing okay. I still need an interview day and I have to call the bakery, but I'm pretty set. Oh and EOP too. Still got a list of things to do, but taking one step at a time. Woot woot. Good night world :]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment