Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hmm...

First day back wasn't bad. I got a top locker, and I'm short so that definitely doesn't help. Man I went early for nothing haha. Then we filmed one scene. Will finish the rest tomorrow. I saw someone this morning and they HAD to wear that shirt. sdkjfhjsdfnxzkj. Whyyy D: Man to think all the feelings went away, there's always gonna be that part of me that won't stop caring. Then spending basically the rest of the day with you didn't help. Gahh, seeing you just makes me I don't know. Went to Chipotle and the park for free period. Didn't have much homework. So close to finishing my senior page. I keep adding stuff though xD I really hope that feeling goes away or else this is gonna be a long semester. Good night world & looking forward to piano tomorrow :]

No comments:

Post a Comment