Friday, January 6, 2012

Exhausted.

Today was such a long day. Was cleaning my room and then we ended up going shopping. I got the string I needed :D Then I went bike riding with my sister. I found the places where we can film for the movie. We also rode all the way to the end of the levee which was fun. It felt like a summer day, not a winter one. On our way home, I felt like passing out and she wouldn't even give me the bike cause I had the scooter. I felt like I was dying >.> So we got home, had ice cream, and watched tv. We listened to some music and watched World's Dumbest. I decided to watch a drama called Lie to Me. It's pretty funny/weird so far. The characters are okay. The guys aren't that bad ;D But everyone says it's really good, so I'm sure it is. Well I'm so tired from the bike ride. Good night world :]

No comments:

Post a Comment